Wedding Photos

Monday, July 20, 2009

4th of July Weekend

I have kinda been ignoring my blog lately. While I have enjoyed reading up about all of you, I have not felt like posting something myself. (And I have been having fun with Facebook.) But with all the excitment of Dan getting home from his LONG business trip right before the 4th of July, we spent the next five consecutive days together with our family. And it was awesome.

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays and this year did not fail to disappoint. On the 3rd we had a fun ward activity. And Danny held perfectly still while getting his face painted. I could hardly believe it. He's never still.




The actual 4th of July was spent at a park for the community fireworks. The fireworks this year were less than spectacular, (possibly due to the recession??) but the kids had a great time. We met up with several of our neighbors and the kids were entertained with a beach ball for like two hours.


But THEY were amazed by the fireworks. So that's all the matters.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

So, Danny's the cutest little blonde boy ever! His smile just lights up his little face!!