Wedding Photos

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Top Gun

As I previously mentioned, Dan was away at UPS school last week and I had to hold down the fort without him. I got to change one million and one diapers (believe me, I counted) while Dan worked on attaining his goal of being the Top Gun of his class. This training that he went to was pretty intense with class all day long, then hours of group and personal homework. Plus, they were required to memorize a bunch of information that they were drilled and tested on. At the end of the week, there was a contest and whoever won, would be the Top Gun of the class. My dear sweet husband is ultra competitive, plus he really cares about doing a good job, so he took this very seriously and he reached his goal! Congratulations Dan! (I meant to get a picture of him and his trophy, but I didn't get to it today...maybe another day.)

No comments: